Strang Strang

I was excited to hear some Bluegrass

The audio portal's top 5 had this listed as Bluegrass. I am severely disappointed. It's like there's some shenanigans going on at this audio portal. As for the song, its just a little too weird, and not enough substance.

Nice and experimental though!

Cuzone responds:

The shenanigans is that if I kept the song under a popular category, it would have been zeroed.

Thanks, experimenting is what we aim for!
Timraband

BRAVO

Fast, Loud, and Furious. I like it

Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader Pokemon (G/S) Kanto Gym Leader

sounds shitty

some of the notes are wrong, i'd rather listen to the game boy version

b0b3rt responds:

None of the notes are wrong.

Your music is pretty bad, but I'm not trolling it.

Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final) Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final)

I usually hate tetris remixes, but

This one has such sick beats and synths that it really highlights the best of the melody while also being creative and changing up the chord and notes of the song. Great Job!

One Minute Rag One Minute Rag

Nice

I love ragtime too. Now this ain't no Scott Joplin, but its got its own unique, light, upbeat feel. Im lovin it.

We Aren't Marketable We Aren't Marketable

Brilliant and experimental

I love how unique this song sounds. As someone who submits music to the portal, i couldn't even begin to think of how to start a piece like this.

Screw those other reviewer's. I don't think they even looked at the genre before listening to this song. I'm glad a song like this made the top 5. Good Work!

InvisibleObserver responds:

Thanks for the positive comments.

Most of the negative reviews come from users who don't have any music submitted, so I can't help but think it suggests a lack of musical awareness on their part.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

this reminds me of Basshunter...

That is..if Basshunter got Newgrounds-ified and made songs for kids with short attention spans. Fuck every tetris remix, ill take the 8 bit version.

Unrl responds:

=[ Damn. Although I am nothing like Basshunter. Look at my other songs, and you'll find im actually classed as miscellaneous electronica.

My Mechanical Nightmares WIP My Mechanical Nightmares WIP

Hmmmm

Industrial not really my thing, but much of this sounds like its well done. I dunno what's up with the Volume fade thing in the middle, but aside from that this is a solid demo.

aloneagainfriend responds:

That fade out will be changed in the end. ty

_/Fly Away\_ _/Fly Away\_

You're very good at what you do.

A good and relaxing song that stays interesting and dynamic the whole way through. I'd suggest trying to throw in some surprises, or picking up the intensity or tension in the next song you do. Hearing the same 4 chords is fine for background music or a relaxing piece, but its also easy to zone out while listening.

ShootingStar responds: